I secretly love bars with nasty, vulgar, dirty names. Perhaps it’s because I’m always trying to be the “good girl”; not swearing like a sailor (at least, not in front of my mother), not dancing on tables at clubs (anymore), not dating twins...
I’ve been coming to Dean Cafe Bar (951 Dean Street, Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NY) since it opened a few weeks ago. I love it here, mostly because this secret new spot is one of the few places in my hood that hipsters haven’t f*ed up for me yet. We...
Why sign up?
* You're a ssolo traveler seeking love
* You're a couple planning a trip
* You're in a long distance relationship
* You want bonus tips (like how to get flights for 1 penny!)
* You want to be a travel blogger
We've got plenty of dating & travel tips & tricks for you.